Here are some things I've worked on over the years:
- Goose.us Website - This website you're currently on, made with the 11ty static site generator, ArrowJS for reactivity, and Robot state machines for the command console (Backtick [`] key).
- STAPI-TS - A Typescript Star Trek API client library I built for a coding challenge.
- NimAWS - A Nim client library for AWS, specifically S3, that was built to upload images from raspberry pi camera kiosks.
- Hexadecimal Diceware - Hexadecimal diceware word list/book and passphrase generator.
- Occam-RA-D3 - A simple D3 pairwise data model explorer based on Occam DMM and Reconstructability Analysis.
- Reconstructability Analysis with Prime Numbers - Systems Science graduate school project that was to be my Master's thesis "Reducing Uncertainty in Consecutive Prime Residue Classes with Reconstructability Analysis"… before COVID.
Many of these are still in progress, and at the very least I'll be adding more information as I dig up more notes and hopefully get some demos working on this site.